Naruto: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design your own ninja and walk the path of a shinobi! Will you protect your village or betray it? The choice is yours.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban the person above you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flaminskull
flaminskull

Ban the person above you Empty
PostSubject: Ban the person above you   Ban the person above you EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 am

OK so the title pretty much says it all except I have some rules now I have to be pretty strict with them because the games not fun when people are messing everything up so here are the rules.

1.No banning your self

2.No double posting

3.If somebody breaks the rules don't tell them off or anything like that I am the topics' owner I will take care of it

4.No banning for the same reason again and again because say i posted banned for making this topic then another person came along said banned for posting so I posted banned for not having Kakashi in your sig then they said banned for posting wouldn't it get annoying so basically my point is have imagination.

5.Please no pointless posts like I have to go to the washroom

O.k that's pretty much it so lets start off as I am the first poster I cannot ban anybody
Back to top Go down

Ban the person above you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Origins :: Social & Other Areas :: Spam-
Jump to: