Naruto: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design your own ninja and walk the path of a shinobi! Will you protect your village or betray it? The choice is yours.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celestial gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwao
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Iwao

Celestial gates Empty
PostSubject: Celestial gates   Celestial gates EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Alright I got a problem with all the gates being of S-rank calibur if anything the last gate should be of S-Rank. If all the gates are of S-Rank its impossible for someone to even learn all eight gates. The maximum S-Rank moves a Kage/Akatsuki leader can learn is 4 so they wouldn't even be capable of learning all eight gates. I say first gate - B rank, second - B-Rank, third B rank , fourth B or A - rank, the next two A rank and finally the last gate S-rank. I think this would be more fair, but this is just my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Elite Jounin
Elite Jounin
~Fox~

Celestial gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial gates   Celestial gates EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:18 am

There is a site rule that restricts the Eight Gates. No one is allowed to learn more than the first four until we have evaluated their power. I agree, they shouldn't be S ranked though. The first two maybe B, then three A, then three S? That's my inclination.
Back to top Go down

Celestial gates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Origins :: Social & Other Areas :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: